Aerohive Network management
Make life easier with cloud management
Aerohive has invented cloud network management, and has designed the HiveManager network management system for cloud, from the ground up. The result is a true next-generation platform for wireless cloud networking, that drastically reduces operational complexity and cost for our customers and partners.
HiveManager radically simplifies unified management of wired and Wi-Fi access networks, combining streamlined configuration workflows, real-time client and event monitoring, simplified troubleshooting, versatile RF planner tools, and API integration.
Reduce operational costs and complexity with Aerohive’s unified cloud management. Centrally deploy, manage, and support your Wi-Fi access points and switches with intuitive workflows, comprehensive dashboards, historical troubleshooting, and more.
Choice & flexibility
Ever feel handcuffed by your network vendor? Aerohive provides unrivalled choice for organizations that need technology that can adapt with their needs. Aerohive offers subscription-free cloud management with a seamless upgrade path to advanced services and tailored deployment methods. We build networks for your needs, not ours.
Applications & insights
Hivemanager is an innovative network management system with cloud and on-premesis depoyment flexibility
- Reduce costs and complexity of distributed deployments with centralized cloud management
- Subscription-free cloud management with a seamless upgrade path to advanced services
- True out-of-band operation for uninterrupted network operation and optimal performance
- Unified SD-LAN and SD-WAN management including access points, switches and routers
- Intelligent and automated troubleshooting assistant reduces downtime
- Open APIs provide additional analytics and insights with support for 3rd party applications
- Cloud and on-premises deployment flexibility and multi-tenancy for umbrella organizations and MSPs
The power of choice: one platform, two solutions, three deployment options
Aerohive also offers three options for cloud-based on-premises deployments, all with a consistent feature set, and leveraging the same portfolio of next-generation access points and switches. This provides customers the flexibility to move from one deployment option to another should organizational needs evolve.